I've found it's almost impossible to find clear and concise information on how to create/change/update an existing Facebook Profile or Page URL into a "pretty" URL.
Because Profiles and Pages are indexed on search engines, many people would prefer to have a URL of their choosing -- instead of having the default URLs with unwieldy strings of numbers that are impossible to remember!
NOTE: Think and choose carefully! Once your change/update your URL you cannot change it again. At this time, Facebook allows a one-time change only -- and it must be a choice that is not being used by someone else.
So how do you change your URL? It's amazingly simple.
Login into Facebook and then go to this link:
Follow the instructions from there.
Did you find this helpful? If so, please share it -- and leave a comment below to let me know!
- How To Get Your Facebook Birthdays Into Google Calendar Without Apps (makeuseof.com)
- How to Create Custom Tabs for Facebook Business Pages (hubspot.com)
- How To Change MySpace URL (mademan.com)
- You No Longer Need 25 Fans To Get A Custom Page URL (allfacebook.com)
- Facebook quietly removes Like limitations for usernames on Pages (thenextweb.com)